Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi all.
    I made a menĂ¹ bar with simple rollover button in Xara X.
    What is the best way to import it in Dream weaver?
    And in general, what is the best way to import a Xara X html in Dreamweaver?
    I've tried a copy-paste operation but it seems not to work correctly, due to the strange way of slice and costruct cell of Xara...at least for me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Plz help me.
    Bye (and sorry for English, I'm italian).

Hi all.
    I made a menĂ¹ bar with simple rollover button in Xara X.
    What is the best way to import it in Dream weaver?
    And in general, what is the best way to import a Xara X html in Dreamweaver?
    I've tried a copy-paste operation but it seems not to work correctly, due to the strange way of slice and costruct cell of Xara...at least for me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Plz help me.
    Bye (and sorry for English, I'm italian).

hi,
    I just save the file to a separate directory then open in dreamveaver and make re-do my code from within..that way I egt to re-name the slices to a recognizable on/off name.
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

Thx, i'll try.
    But is not strange that there isn't a plug-in or a module for improve xara-dreamweaver compatibility?
    I love xara-x but i think i'll return to fireworks, due to is compatibility with dw [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

But Xara *is* compatible with Dreamweaver. The great publicity campaign in the beginning was just that it could outdo Fireworks on every single bit.
    Just take a look at the movies on CD2 from the package.
    Besides: if you have DW4, the roll-overs are so easy that you simply make two images and fill in the data in the little pop up box. Works perfectly.

Or is there something my 2001 brain doesn't understand?

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

I don't have the cd2 cause i'm trying a trial version of xara, cause i was a little tired of fireworks.
    I know how simple is to make a rollover with dreamweaver, but i do a rollover nested into a complex graphic so it is not so easy to simply export two image on-off for Dreamweaver.
    I think the matter is that i have used Fw4-Dw4 for a long time and i was thinking tha transition from Fw to Xara would be more simple.
    But peraphs you're right when you say "If you don't work against time, time often works for you". [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]