Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi, im new...I have html experience...but none in graphics. Im trying to design a grapefruit in xara3d..

The problem is, Ive purchased webster to design the grapefruit..and am then trying to have it imported into xara3d..but it will only import in the text form..which is a problem because I need to put text on the actual grapefruit...and on both sides at that...is there a way to import it as a button shape or something, so i can still put my text on it?

Hi, im new...I have html experience...but none in graphics. Im trying to design a grapefruit in xara3d..

The problem is, Ive purchased webster to design the grapefruit..and am then trying to have it imported into xara3d..but it will only import in the text form..which is a problem because I need to put text on the actual grapefruit...and on both sides at that...is there a way to import it as a button shape or something, so i can still put my text on it?

I honestly think you'll get more help with this over in the Xara board ProblemGirl: http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...178&f=44419488
    A lot of folks there use Xara3D, including the Moderator.

Thank you for the directions, ill try over there
    -Jennifer