Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Off-topic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Let us hope you will! And let us hope that after the USA has saved our sorry asses once again, the World will show the USA some ***gratitude*** - for a change. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First you got to find the pond scum, Klaus. And we didn't do that great a job saving the world from the communist menace in Viet Nam. Or Korea for that matter. Sadam Hussein is still alive and kicking and for all our conceted effort to make Cuba a "free" country, last time I checked, Fidel Castro was still in charge of this tiny nation.

We definitely kicked butt in Granada, but that was grandstanding. Like the St. Louis Rams playing the Beaverton High School team.

The Russians finally gave up on Afganistan. This is no pushover country. I'm not that confident we can do any better. Live the Viet Namese, these people do not give up easy.

Nothing would make me happier than to see those responsible brought to justice. And not given the luxury of death but forced to live the rest of their crummy lives in a dusty room with a TV set showing a looped tape of all the horror and atrocities they committed. And to add to their enjoyment, perhaps a live wire attached to their private parts to give them the occassional jolt of reality.

But catching these scum is not going to be easy. And defeating them on the battle field is not going to be easy either.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<A HREF="http://home.earthlink.net/~garypriester" TARGET=_blank>
    Be it ever so humble...</A>

I would like to voice my opinion on the "tolerance" issue. I believe the

"Tolerance comes with understanding, intolerance comes from ignorance"

comment was meant in a different way. Roman didn't mean that we shouldn't have tolerance with the terrorists (We definentally should not, there is no reason in the world to kill 5,000 or so people) but more for the terrorists to have tolerance with us. They hate us for reasons unknown, and that's probably because they're heartless scum who don't consider other peoples feelings and hate people for the sheer fact of where they come from.

I was watching an interview with Ben Laddin (Spl?) and he said that every American deserves to die just because they're American! Shortened by the translators.

The quote and state of mind that I absolutely love and try to live by is "Hate the sin, not the sinner" and however much I'd just loooove to hate that guy, I still have to love him because he is one of God's creatures also, that's not saying I wouldn't be tempted to pull the trigger on him though!

Hate the sin, not the sinner

Steve Newpor
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Thought some might find this interesting. The attached pic is our Halifax NS airport on Sept. 11th. The aircraft are those which were inflight from Europe when US airports were closed. There were almost as many planes diverted to Gander, Newfoundland, which is amazing given Gander has a population of only several thousand people. The unexpected visitors more than doubled the population of the town.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	overview1.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	16477