Quote Originally Posted by PhilM View Post
There are two issues with that document:

1. The area of text in question has an aspect ratio of 91.15%. This cannot be translated accurately into HTML. Use the text tool to select the entire text area (Ctrl+A) and then reset the aspect ratio in the info bar to 100%.

2. The document is set up for print output, not web output. Look in the Options dialog, General tab. The two switches at the bottom, "Document is intended to be a website" and "Show Windows compatible text lengths", should be checked for web output.

Hope that helps,

Phil
Hi Phil,
Thanks for the info. I knew about the 91% aspect ratio on the lower para and I had changed that to no effect. I didn't know about the print setting problem - I always assumed that that was set automatically when you started a new webpage design. Anyway, I change the setting s - ticked the two boxes - and STILL have the same two problems when I go to preview - text overspill on both blocks of text and no proper repel text on top Right hand photo. I am beginning to think that I have a bad XDPro6 installation except that I sometimes had this same text overflow problem when I used xtreme pro 5..
Many thanks for your help,
Peter