Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I wrote this in the CorelDraw Post but i wanted to share with you, since my comments was reffering to both Draw & Xara

Yesterday i came back from Dubai.

I am in Gitex Dubai, it it a big exhibition just like Comdex

And i am searching for Corel products seminars, or pro guys, wher i can ask and check the features of the new Corel11 suite,

Only in Adobe sections, where they are showing off there products, Photoshop 7 ,Indesgin, illustrator, tip and tricks section and ....

I asked the Adobe presentator, to "show me what kind of things that PhotoPaint can not do, because so far every effect and trick you make, it can be done in corel pp10, He said what? i never heard of it, sorry i can not answer you"

Of course nothing about XARAX also, no one promots it or no one heard of it!!!!!!

the majorty of guys i met, they even did not hear of Xarax, I was the only one in the Seminar that is using XaraX

Since that CorelDraw & XaraX is my favorite illustrator applications:

Corel People and XaraX should work on the Middle East, it is a big market.

I just wanted to share it with you

Note: Soon i my company will purchase Corel 11, and i am really wating to purchase XaraX 2 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] soon

thanks

I wrote this in the CorelDraw Post but i wanted to share with you, since my comments was reffering to both Draw & Xara

Yesterday i came back from Dubai.

I am in Gitex Dubai, it it a big exhibition just like Comdex

And i am searching for Corel products seminars, or pro guys, wher i can ask and check the features of the new Corel11 suite,

Only in Adobe sections, where they are showing off there products, Photoshop 7 ,Indesgin, illustrator, tip and tricks section and ....

I asked the Adobe presentator, to "show me what kind of things that PhotoPaint can not do, because so far every effect and trick you make, it can be done in corel pp10, He said what? i never heard of it, sorry i can not answer you"

Of course nothing about XARAX also, no one promots it or no one heard of it!!!!!!

the majorty of guys i met, they even did not hear of Xarax, I was the only one in the Seminar that is using XaraX

Since that CorelDraw & XaraX is my favorite illustrator applications:

Corel People and XaraX should work on the Middle East, it is a big market.

I just wanted to share it with you

Note: Soon i my company will purchase Corel 11, and i am really wating to purchase XaraX 2 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] soon

thanks

Thanks for the report AJ. There is a very large market there I am sure.

I can only hope the people at Xara are reading this :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

The Xara Xone