Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Helo folks, this time *I did had* a bit of time to do some artwork for pleasure So, here I'm with Lakshmi, a goddess from India about love, wellness, prosperity and so on . All Xara X1 and underwork now, still working on the face. This time everything is Xara, even the body and hands which made me have some nice headaches, hehehe... and of course, hair , two headaches for it.

Hope you guys like it

Aram
    Chief Designer & Owner
    Lithium.Design Studio
    http://www.lithium-design.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lakshmi.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	244.9 KB 
ID:	19584  

Helo folks, this time *I did had* a bit of time to do some artwork for pleasure So, here I'm with Lakshmi, a goddess from India about love, wellness, prosperity and so on . All Xara X1 and underwork now, still working on the face. This time everything is Xara, even the body and hands which made me have some nice headaches, hehehe... and of course, hair , two headaches for it.

Hope you guys like it

Aram
    Chief Designer & Owner
    Lithium.Design Studio
    http://www.lithium-design.com

...and a simplified wireframe shot --between the hair and the background sun it won't look any detailed so I hidded them.

Aram
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	simplewf.jpg 
Views:	428 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	1808  

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Aram,

Looks really sweet! Very nice so far!
    John/DOT

Excellent image Aram.. Fantastic.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yes, wonderful work, Aram!

I especially like the clothing - nice folds and details.

I'm sure she will be stunning when she gets her features.

Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful work!
    I'm looking forward to seeing her face!

Fabulous Aram!

Aram, This is my all time favorite of your work so far!! I love the Indian God's and Goddesses. The spirituality of the Indian culture rings so true in so many ways with me.

Lakshmi looks just beautiful so far. I look forward to seeing her completed!! I think I need to go pray now!!

Blessings and good fortune!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Well, I feel like burning steps. Before go further in my experimentation I like to really master what I'm discovering or learning. In all my previous work I have shared here, I went from shapes filled with bitmap textures and masked photographs and now I was able to go a bit more ahead and adventure a bit by doing a body and hands --well, four hands, so good "training" there

I would easily made it with Poser for instancem but my main purporse is to make them all with XaraX and also for the pleasure of learn. In this case, it was really complex More than geishas and the japanese house...

Thanks guys for the nice feedback!

Aram

p.s. eh... what about hair? I have been reading some posting here... I made some search on google trying to find a "hair generator" with vector output, but nothing Perhaps Access could do something like that and his terrific L-System implementations?