Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up newbie with genuine fractals problem with cs5

hi there folks newbie here,

i have a problem when i use gallery wrap in onone genuine fractals, when it is complete i notice a visible line where original image and gallery wrap begins, this seems to be a one pixel transparent border, setting the background colour is a rubbish idea so i wont explore that any further, it just is not good enough. any ideas on how to get rid, thanks

james
    www.fyneart.com
    IP

Default Re: newbie with genuine fractals problem with cs5

One solution that may help in most cases is to duplicate the layer select the move tool and nudge the new layer up and to the side with the arrow keys on the keyboard just one pixel this will fill the gap and 99 times out of a hundred you would not be able to see any problems on a canvas print, see images the gap was about 4 pixels and gone .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap_2010.10.09 10.10.33_002.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	77047   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap_2010.10.09 10.10.08_001.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	77048  

IP

Default Re: newbie with genuine fractals problem with cs5

i had thought of that and with your image it does seem to work, but what your not showing is what is happening at the other edges of your image. And 4 pixels is an awful lot to lose, most images will not match up, in particular the image im working with, which is a wedding dress. the multiple folds are out of line, so the gallery wrap does not match up with the wrap making it useless
    IP