Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy hovering

Question Crazy hovering

The hovering on my menu is working very arbitrary.You can see my project at web.comhem.se/halvklar. The vertical menu doesn't hovering at all, then suddenly hovering but without text. How can I render it in XWD5?
    I tried to use XWD6 but it is terrible. As you see, I have different horisontal menus for different pages, repeating only on 3-4 pages. XWD6 updated all the buttons as soon as I changed a text, without any commando. I changed the last menu, and I didn't know the program changes all my menus, so I could begin from the begining.
    When I beleived I was ready with the horisontal menus, I discovered that the text on it jumps over whole the time, so all day i wrote the same texts and web-properties again and again. Now I dare not use 6, I went back to 5.0.2.
    The "Create Navigation Bar" doesn't work at all for me.
    Last edited by Hymer; 04 October 2010 at 09:59 AM.

Default Re: Crazy hovering

Quote Originally Posted by Hymer View Post
    The vertical menu doesn't hovering at all, then suddenly hovering but without text. How can I render it in XWD5?
    Seems to work fine for me Hymer.
    Have you checked your site using another PC?

The only hovering that works right in the vertical menu is when you are in the "Aktuell" page (index.htm).
    No hovering on all the other pages, except Rafael. (You can see where you are on the page-titel in the oval shape on the right side,)
    Hovering without text: if you click on Rafael Bellange in the vertical menu.

More mystic: I deleted all the vertical menus except the correct, on the index-side. Then used the Repeat on all pages button. I saved the updated version. And the result: no change. Exactly as before. Why?

The vertical menu works fine for me on 'ALL' pages Hymer.
    On the konstnar.htm page, you have linked three popout menus to the beige background rectangle.

Are you able to post your .xar file?, no-one can really help much more that tell it works for them.

This web-file is big, I hope I can send it. The vertical menu doesn't work on every pages. It pops fine, but the button is not affected, it is always darkgreen, except on Aktuell and Rafael. Aktuell works as I wish. Rafael has the right color, but no text or blue word with underline.
    Attached Files Attached Files

28 pages with mixed messed up navigation on many
    Have you tried removing all navigation from all pages except page 1 (index page, which works as you want) then copy and paste-in-place to all other pages that you want menus. Or use repeat on all pages?

I removed the navigation except 1, then pushed the button to repeat on all pages. Is it not enough?

Did you select all navigation objects before choosing 'repeat on all pages' ?

I suppose I did it. 1 by 1, because the background moved when I tried to select diagonally. But now I've figured out that the background is not a problem. Only move it so I can select the buttons, then afterward I can Update repeating objects, all backgrounds will jump back to place.