Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi everyone!
    I'm just newbie in Bryce...

I have tried "3DBrowserLight", "Browz 3D", "P3dOExplorer" for Poser, "quick3D Viewer" and some others but I cannot see Bryce *.obp objects using all theese viewers...
    I wish I have some viewer to see all free *.obp I downloaded lately (around 150 files...LOL). and I just would like to have some kind of ACDsee viewer but for Bryce files so I could see them without opening Bryce every single time.... This way I could also deleted these files I don't like.

Do you know how to do it and where I can find such viewer???
    Or may be there is another method to see these files and I don't know about it yet???...

PS I've heard about "Bryce4 Librarian" program but people who tried it say that it doesn't work with WinXP and Bryce5...

Hi everyone!
    I'm just newbie in Bryce...

I have tried "3DBrowserLight", "Browz 3D", "P3dOExplorer" for Poser, "quick3D Viewer" and some others but I cannot see Bryce *.obp objects using all theese viewers...
    I wish I have some viewer to see all free *.obp I downloaded lately (around 150 files...LOL). and I just would like to have some kind of ACDsee viewer but for Bryce files so I could see them without opening Bryce every single time.... This way I could also deleted these files I don't like.

Do you know how to do it and where I can find such viewer???
    Or may be there is another method to see these files and I don't know about it yet???...

PS I've heard about "Bryce4 Librarian" program but people who tried it say that it doesn't work with WinXP and Bryce5...