Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Tutorials??

Default Tutorials??

I just bought and downloaded Corel Draw X3 and I'm ready to try it out. I've never worked with this software before as I have done most of my editing and such in Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. I tried to find some tuts on Google but can't really seem to find what I need. I just need some beginners tuts of what I can do with this software and to try some things out.

Anyone any feedback, please do let me know!
    Thank you,
    Nancy
    IP

Default Re: Tutorials??

Hello Nancy, welcome to TalkGraphics. Here's a fabulous site for CorelDraw tutorials by Wendy Peck. A huge comprehensive series of tutorials that covers all aspects of CorelDraw. Perfect for beginners with the program, yet also good for those with more experience who think they might know it all, but would be surprised at how much there is to learn. This is the link. Don't forget to bookmark the site, you'll want to refer to it often.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

Hi Bob,
    Thank you for the warm welcome and the link to Wendy's tuts! I'll try them out and let you know how they went!
    IP

You can go to www.coreldrawtips.com for some great video tutorials. Also, check out the help file which may give you some 'help'. Check out 'YouTube' and type in Corel DRAW X3. Try www.coreldraw.com as well. Good luck and enjoy X3 which is a good solid program. chuckray
    IP

Found remembered this site as well http://www.vectorials.com/
    IP

For good Coreldraw training you may want to check out Scott Georgeson at click-n-learn.
    Joe
    IP

I've been toAdvancedArtist.com several times before, but most of it is payware - but all for Corel Draw/PhotoPaint. I've never used it before though.
    IP

meltsner

Re: Tutorials??
    I've been toAdvancedArtist.com several times before, but most of it is payware - but all for Corel Draw/PhotoPaint. I've never used it before though.

At times I don't mind paying for tutorials with the possibility of making money from the help or saving me time and frustration in the end product and it is similar to taking a class on your own terms. I hope that the original person posting is checking out the suggestions given as I don't recall her response to giving them a go. Please take a minute to let us see how you are doing and maybe we can help or give our suggestions.
    chuckray
    IP