Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation September 15 - Xara Xone Workbook 85 - Tutorials and other Cool Stuff - Free!

Workbook 85
    The September 15 Xara Xone

Comments, questions, suggestions, and (gasp) corrections, are never not welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sept-15-10-xone-promo.png 
Views:	111 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	76734  

Default Re: September 15 - Xara Xone Workbook 85 - Tutorials and other Cool Stuff - Free!

Gary -- great as usual -- thanks! I have fantasies of reading through all of these and mastering all the techniques, but of course real life intrudes, so I'm left to using these as quick reads and resources I can come back to for ideas, and when I get stuck with an issue.

Re: your "(gasp)" reference above -- check the last word on your kitchen remodel page... [btw: the kitchen looks great!]

- Jon

Default Re: September 15 - Xara Xone Workbook 85 - Tutorials and other Cool Stuff - Free!

Gary, Thanks for the clarification on how to handle larger websites. I know that you have talked about this procedure before--but now I finally get it. Also I thought you were going to have available a PDF of the workbook for easy printing. This would be helpfull for those of us that don't have dual monitors. Again many thanks for all the advice!!

No PDF. Someday. But not today.

Jon - I am my own worst enemy. I ignore spell checks red underlines at my peril.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Jon - I am my own worst enemy. I ignore spell checks red underlines at my peril.
    I seem to have a knack for finding other people's missteps far more readily than my own... always a charming characteristic, as my family has pointed out to me...

As it turns out, I did not need Spell Check, I needed Smell Check

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    As it turns out, I did not need Spell Check, I needed Smell Check
    Lol! Although I thought "oder" referred to somebody who writes odes, as opposed to stinky sequencing...