Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Create Monthly Calendar

I would like to create a monthly calendar on my website for our temple. I would list events that occur each month, with links to the actual events. Users would be able to click to look ahead to the next month and go back to the previous month. Is there a template for the months of the year that I could use? I have created calendars in MS Word, and imported them into MS Publisher for out paper bulletin. I tried to copy/paste these into Xara Web Designer 7 Premium. However each calendar needs a lot of cleaning up. The days of the week headings get corrupted, elements need to be resized, etc. Also I can only select text one line at a time. (I pasted with enhanced metafile. I need simple calendars that I could use and both Xara and MS Publisher. A sample calendar is attached. Any suggestions would help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sample calendar.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	84204  

Default Re: Create Monthly Calendar

Print from Word to a PDF and import the PDF into Xara. Usually the best way to move information from one application to another. If you do not have a PDF driver, there are free ones to download.

take care, Mike

Default Re: Create Monthly Calendar

I was looking for a simple solution, and it looks like this work for me. Thanks!