Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Just a jolly swagman camped by a billabong Under the shade of a coolabah tree

Question Web Designer Banner 1 help ?

Hi

I am having my first go at banner out of the designs gallery / Flash Examples. Using XWD6.

I seem to have it all working up to frame 7 after a few attempts how-ever I am baffled as to how you change the wording that slides in from the left. It currently says "Web Designer", lol. Is it possible and if so would appreciate a point in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance.........

And a special thanks to those who have previously helped. Much appreciated hey......

Cheeer's

Default Re: Web Designer Banner 1 help ?

Try this, open the page and layer gallery. highlight the frame then double click it. At that time it should show that frame as editable on the page.....
    hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	76410  

Default Re: Web Designer Banner 1 help ?

Welcome to TalkGraphics

The text that you speak of is a Named object. Objects have to be named (click the yellow Names tag icon on the Infobar at the top of the page) to be tweened.

OK what is tweening?

Tweening lets you name an object, copy the object to a new frame, and modify the object (location, size, color, rotation) and Flash creates the intermediate steps.

So, if you change the text to Kingcol's Website, then you need to change all the text to Kingcol's Website.

Make sense?

So, in the case of the text, you may be able to select (highlight) the text with the Text Tool (T) and enter new appropriate text. But if you do this, all instances of that text need to be changed to the same word or words.