Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Pictures doesnt show

Edited:I deleted the whole thing and restart a new one the problem fix by it selft.I dont Know what was the problem .

fixed
    When I import a picture on a template (WD6)its ok i see it and can resize it.
    But when it come to preview, my picture is not there .I have published it with the same result
    I can see them in the coding htm but still the picture never show .But all the pictures from your template are showing all right
    What im doing wrong ?
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by cuda; 30 July 2010 at 02:33 PM.

Default Re: Pictures doesnt show

Hello Cuda, Welcome to TalkGraphics

I suspect your images are on the wrong layer.

Open the Page and Layer Gallery (keyboard shortcut F10) and make sure that your photos are on Layer 1. You can verify this by clicking the eye icon for Layer 1. The eye icon will turn red and all objects on Layer 1 will be hidden. If you can still see your photos then they are on the wrong layer and will not appear in the browser when you preview the page.

Does this help?

Thanks ,yes and no.
    It doesnt mention layer 1
    it's

mouse down
    mouve over
    mouse off
    pagebackground

How can we move a picture from a layer to an other one

Layer1 appears when you use a drawing template rather than a web template in Designer Pro 6.
    As these are not available in Web Designer 6, you will not see them, so Layer1 will not be something you will see normally.
    Gary uses DP6 more than anything else.

To move an object from one layer to another:

Select the image and cut to the clipboard (Ctrl+X)
    Open the Page & Layer gallery and select the destination later, made sure they layer is unhidden by clicking the 'eye' if it is red (closed=hidden). Make certain that the layer is 'current' by checking that a grey arrow appears there.
    Then press Ctrl+V to paste the image to that layer.
    (Pressing Ctrl+Shift+V will paste the image in the exact same page position in the selected layer as it was on the layer you originally moved it from, AKA: Past In Place)

Thanks sledger ^^ worked perfectly