Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

xdp6 Re: Javascript Extensions

Well, if your like me, I paid only $39.00 for the program, and as you've said, the usability leaves a little to be desired but the software is developed and marketed by one person so there are a few things that can be improved upon. I did a test recreating my web site homepage that I created in WD6 and it created it flawlessly. I did read that the developer is already working on an update that will be available very soon. It looks as though he updates it very frequently based on user requests.

Default Re: Javascript Extensions

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpusher View Post
    Well, if your like me, I paid only $39.00 for the program, and as you've said, the usability leaves a little to be desired but the software is developed and marketed by one person so there are a few things that can be improved upon. I did a test recreating my web site homepage that I created in WD6 and it created it flawlessly. I did read that the developer is already working on an update that will be available very soon. It looks as though he updates it very frequently based on user requests.
    I think WB has lots of potential so in that respect our money was well spent. My biggest two obstacles with WB was lack of good zooming towards selected object and the inability to write into a text box while in zoom state. And yes, it is respectable that one guy manages to create all those apps by himself.