Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello!

I builted some banners in xaraX size 468X60 Pix , but when I try to export those banners into macromedia flashMX (in swf format),those banners appear to have a different dimension , and to adjust everything I've to scale those banners 133% up (in flash!) to reach the wanted dimension.

Nothing strange due to the fact flash should work at 72DPI , while XaraX at 96DPI (or viceversa?) , but even if I change the values of the "scaling options" in xaraX page options [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]drawing = 72pix , real world=96pix), once in flash I obtain the same size as before!

This changes doesn't seem to produce any difference and once in flash I've to resize the banners the same amount?????

Someone can explain me where I fail please?

Bye

Hello!

I builted some banners in xaraX size 468X60 Pix , but when I try to export those banners into macromedia flashMX (in swf format),those banners appear to have a different dimension , and to adjust everything I've to scale those banners 133% up (in flash!) to reach the wanted dimension.

Nothing strange due to the fact flash should work at 72DPI , while XaraX at 96DPI (or viceversa?) , but even if I change the values of the "scaling options" in xaraX page options [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]drawing = 72pix , real world=96pix), once in flash I obtain the same size as before!

This changes doesn't seem to produce any difference and once in flash I've to resize the banners the same amount?????

Someone can explain me where I fail please?

Bye

I've no idea why the Real World scaling doesn't work. I always just do a "select all" in XaraX then increase the size by 133.33% before exporting to swf.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi ,
    Is there any system to resize all layers at the same time ?
    Or do I have to resize all the singles layers one by one?

(because the drawing is composed of 10 layers)

Bye

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Egg Bramhill:
    I've no idea why the Real World scaling doesn't work. I always just do a "select all" in XaraX then increase the size by 133.33% before exporting to swf.
    Egg<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi

Does the "select all" option works on any active layer? (I'll try!)

Bye

The Select all will work across all layers that are editable, therefore ensure all 10 layers have the editable box ticked.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Egg Bramhill:
    The Select all will work across all layers that are editable, therefore ensure all 10 layers have the editable box ticked.
    Egg<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi ,
    of course! I'm just a stupid guy!

Bye thanks!