Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default java menus in webstyle 4 to webdesigner 6

I have my menus made up by webstyle 4 which I was able to insert into my site (mostly made up using Microsoft front page).
    Now I need to add more items in my menus to insert in the pages. Is there a way to do this as neatly as before?
    Does frontpage have the option as before to insert certain compnents only of xara - such as java drop down menus?

Default Re: java menus in webstyle 4 to webdesigner 6

I am not quite sure what you are asking.

Are you working in Web Designer or Front Page?

I am not sure of the answer to this but my hunch is it is not going to be easy to insert menus created in Web Designer into Front Page.

Webstyler was created for the sole purpose of creating modular units for other programs. But Web Designer 6 and Designer Pro 6 are designed for creating complete integrated websites and so the code is not written to be uses in modules.

Why not try to recreate your website in Web Designer where you have all the tools you need right at hand?

Have a look at this Guest Tutorial http://www.xaraxone.com/guest/guest91/ It shows you how to recreate an existing website in Web Designer. It is easy and it is fun.