Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

before this comes off as some type of self-promotion, I would like to ask others if they want to participate.

I enjoy going to sites like flashkit.com so I can see a list of sites that were created with Flash. I would like to see a thread here of sites that were created with Xara.

It would be great if everyone could post the url, what percent is Xara design, any unique Xara features... and whether they used Xara's navbar feature or coded it all by hand... for example (and I'll post a bogus website for now...)

---My Xaran websites---
    www.bogus_site.com, 90% xara, all navbars are Xaran
    www.bogus2.com, 100% xara, navbar java was hand coded

Anyone?
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

before this comes off as some type of self-promotion, I would like to ask others if they want to participate.

I enjoy going to sites like flashkit.com so I can see a list of sites that were created with Flash. I would like to see a thread here of sites that were created with Xara.

It would be great if everyone could post the url, what percent is Xara design, any unique Xara features... and whether they used Xara's navbar feature or coded it all by hand... for example (and I'll post a bogus website for now...)

---My Xaran websites---
    www.bogus_site.com, 90% xara, all navbars are Xaran
    www.bogus2.com, 100% xara, navbar java was hand coded

Anyone?
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

The XaraXone has a long list of sites created in Xara, and you can submit any sites of your own to it.

The address is at: XaraXone Xara Links

Michael Ward
    http://www.metalandplastics.co.uk
    http://www.leighcenturions.net

I have my site listed there already, I guess just come here so much I would like to see a listing of sites that are posted instantly by the users. It would be silly to duplicate the listing though. Guess I should send my list over to Gary so he can post it at the Xone...
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com

The sites listed in the XaraXone contain images created with Xara, some more than others.

So I am not sure if this is what you mean. On the other hand, as Xara is not a web site creation utility, I'm not sure that there is any web site created entirely with Xara.

All the graphics on my site passed though Xara on their way to NetObjects Fusion MX.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

I have a pretty crapy web site building program called EasyWeb Millennium. For all their touts of how great it is, while their interface is well designed, crashes on me all the time. I have to constantly save and if I forget to it freezes up, then just shuts down, taking all my hard work with it without a backed up saved file. It really sucks in that way!!

So....I am in the market for something that runs much more stable and is a drag and drop kind of web page builder.

I went out to the web site and bookmarked it, but I wanted your opinion of how it performs for you.

Any gliches and whatnot??

Buy it, Don't buy it??

Mucho Appreciated!

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---