Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To Klaus Nordby

Thanks, Steve!

The page is long overdue for an overhaul, will try to get to this soon.

K
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

...it's a case of "what have you done for us lately", Klaus? :-)

Not much new work has graced the pages here since your triumphant May 1999 XaraXone Featured Artist Galleryone person show.

For you new visitors, Klaus was the first artist picked to be featured in the XaraXone Featured Artist Gallery because of the incredible jump he had on the rest of us. And Klaus's work still stands proudly along with the rest of the talented and inspiring Featured Artists.

So how about it, Klaus. What have you created recently in Xara?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://home.earthlink.net/~garypriester">
    he tub mob relieves</a>

Thanks for your back-pat, Gary! Oh, I've done this and that - I use XX many hours every week. But I've not much new stuff to show the public at this time, really - but I'll take a second look and see what I can dredge up.

I'm about to embark on a big oil painting picture now, so there will be less digital time in the next half year. A wealthy friend - VERY wealthy! - has hired me to paint him a copy of a painting by the 19th century "Academic" painter Bouguereau. (Does anybody here know of him? I'm a big Bouguereau fan!). Aside from the money, it's my way of segueing slowly back into doing physical oil painting again - this is where my **real** ambitions lie (as well as doing theoretical and critical writing about painting).

K

[This message was edited by Klaus Nordby on August 25, 2001 at 12:01.]

[This message was edited by Klaus Nordby on August 25, 2001 at 12:02.]
    K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)

Hei, Øistein! Jeg vet jo hvordan navnet ditt staves - men vi får se om TG fikser norske tegn!

øæå!
    ØÆÅ!

Javisst - det gikk! øæå øæåæøæ øØÅØÆææåæØÅØÆÅø!!!

K
    K

In getting the Xara viewer plugin? Does it come with the CD or is it something extra? Is it free?

Hei Klaus. Sist gang jeg brukte aøå i dette forumet, ble det full kræsj - skjedde det for deg? Ellers har det vært mye konge i dag - må jo få med det meste av tårer, taler og valser - slik at jeg kan føre visse konversasjoner når mandagen kommer. Ellers - burde nok parets emblem vært laget i Xara - en utfordring.

Ellers - flotte illustrasjoner. Starten på Marylin var super.

Deb, go here http://www.xara.com/downloads/plugin/

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Well reading the information that was there I realized that I probably have the plug-in, but since I have Netscape (but rarely use it) XaraX has installed it there. This is going to be good and aggravating. Guess I will have to figure out what the instructions for installing it to another brower mean. It's not at all clear to me.

P.S. Okay I'm up and running now - phew! Have looked at Klaus's other pieces. I gather the viewer isn't letting me see them as they really are but they look pretty good to me.

[This message was edited by bcdeb on August 25, 2001 at 16:39.]

Sorry Oystein,
    Klaus is the only judge on this one. But keep looking. At least you speak the same language, and my bet is that his "secret art page" is NOT in english.

Nice coffee cups. Were the images "fired" on, as in china painting low fire ??

Rgds,,,,Tad

Øystein,

Neida, ingen kræsjer! ØÆÅØÆÅøææåøåøæå!

Jeg driter forøvrig i kongeligheter - jeg er republikaner - og skal ikke snakke med en sjel på mandag, så jeg har ikke kastet bort min tid i dag på slikt vrøvl!

K
    K