Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Klaus Nordby

Hybrid View

I've seen a lot of your comments on this forum, but I've never seen any samples of your work. Is there someplace I can view some samples of your work?

No, Tad, it's in English . . .

K
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

chuckle, chortle, chuckle, chortle, chuckle, chortle . . .

A few more pieces are here:; www.pixpush.com/x-art

But anyone is entitled to critique as much as he likes without having to display a gazillion pieces to the world. Not even one, for that matter.

And my "Secret Art page" is . . . exactly that.

;-)

K
    K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)

I've seen a lot of your comments on this forum, but I've never seen any samples of your work. Is there someplace I can view some samples of your work?

My monitor is less than a month old and I calibrated it with the little sidekick that comes with Photoshop 6. It checks out just fine with Klaus's page, so I guess I can rely on the sidekick for monthly or so calibration. Klaus's page will be a good place to go and check. Thanks for the reference.

Øystein,

Neida, ingen kræsjer! ØÆÅØÆÅøææåøåøæå!

Jeg driter forøvrig i kongeligheter - jeg er republikaner - og skal ikke snakke med en sjel på mandag, så jeg har ikke kastet bort min tid i dag på slikt vrøvl!

K
    K

I have viewed Klaus's Page quite a few times, not so recently, but in the past. Some very nice images I think, and the fact that they're in the XAR viewing format makes em' all the better, nice work Klaus

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Thanks for your back-pat, Gary! Oh, I've done this and that - I use XX many hours every week. But I've not much new stuff to show the public at this time, really - but I'll take a second look and see what I can dredge up.

I'm about to embark on a big oil painting picture now, so there will be less digital time in the next half year. A wealthy friend - VERY wealthy! - has hired me to paint him a copy of a painting by the 19th century "Academic" painter Bouguereau. (Does anybody here know of him? I'm a big Bouguereau fan!). Aside from the money, it's my way of segueing slowly back into doing physical oil painting again - this is where my **real** ambitions lie (as well as doing theoretical and critical writing about painting).

K

[This message was edited by Klaus Nordby on August 25, 2001 at 12:01.]

[This message was edited by Klaus Nordby on August 25, 2001 at 12:02.]
    K

You will learn about Klaus and his art at:
    pixpush.com/klaus

I found it in the User Profile Pages at talkgraphics.

Ciao
    Luciano

Well reading the information that was there I realized that I probably have the plug-in, but since I have Netscape (but rarely use it) XaraX has installed it there. This is going to be good and aggravating. Guess I will have to figure out what the instructions for installing it to another brower mean. It's not at all clear to me.

P.S. Okay I'm up and running now - phew! Have looked at Klaus's other pieces. I gather the viewer isn't letting me see them as they really are but they look pretty good to me.

[This message was edited by bcdeb on August 25, 2001 at 16:39.]