Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Cartooning with Xara Designer Pro tutorials

Excellent Zeb. Thanks. Might have to get me one of those tablets myself.

Thanks, Ron!

As for the tablet, I had been wanting one ever since Wacom came out with a less expensive Cintiq and finally was able to get one. The list price was $999 on their website, but I did a price comparison on Cnet, as I recall, and got it at Amazon.com for around $970. It has helped speed up my production considerably.

Really entertaining watch! That's the kind of artistic ability I lack; I couldn't really do videos like this. Mine are the more boring 'basic working principles' abstraction tutorials. Your videos were just like watching a proper art program in a way. You've also made me realise my graphics tablet is wasted on me heh. Still, if I was wealthy, I'd buy one of those Cintiq tablets, just for bragging rights.

Hi Zeb,
    Nice job on the tutorial. You make it look so easy. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us.
    --
    Phil
    --
    Phillip

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Hey Zeb,

I finally got around to watching these. I really have to say thank you for taking the time to do them. It was really great to watch your work flow and demonstrate the new sketch mode. I really enjoyed watching the videos.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.