Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I Thick?

Default Re: Am I Thick?

Well all that I can say this time is "Oh Bottom" as the other day I did the update of the programme. Can you remember when I started this thread I stated that in WD6 showed all my work correctly but when I opened the file in XD Pro6 a lot of my work that I did, didn't come over including icons, pictures and links. I said that was no hardship since I could finish it off in WD6. Well _ _ _ _ it now both are the same and I think that I have lost about 5 hours of work and I am really not happy. Why in the _ _ ck should this happen when I have saved all my work one week and when I return to finish the site off it reverts back the very first save that it did about 15 minutes of work. Could someone please give me explanation because I can't think of any reason this should happen!
    Design is thinking made visual.

Sorry not using brain again! Looked under Backups and there the nearly final site was. But why I saved it before I closed it.

The answer to your question is "No".

I have eventually got my brain into gear! All I had to do was to navigate to WD6 backups folder and open the file from there. Sometimes I have "an intellect rivalled only by garden tools".