Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Bug with pdf output with linear fills

I tested PDF export of shapes with linear fills using spot colours, which now is possible in Designer6.
    I get a bug with fills using using "no color" ; Spot to Nocolor fill is totally wrong in this attached example.
    Yesterday, I got some error windows while exporting to pdf these tests, but I will report when I can consistently repeat.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Bug with pdf output with linear fills

Yes, this is obviously wrong. As a workaround you can use white or a 0% tint of the given spot colour as the end colour of the linear fill, which is equivalent and should export correctly.

Wurth,
    I tested tint of the starting color, but I get the PDFNET error reported in another thread "stitching functions must have the same cardinality"

Here is the xar file.
    Thank you for your help

Luciano
    Attached Files Attached Files

The only way I can get it to work and it is more expensive it to use another spot colour Lunciano. This is what Wurth stated and yes I get the same stitching error.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Thought it must be a CMYK problem so I tried it differently! If you stay in RGB and then do a named colour then do a 0.5% tint of named colour you don't get a stitching error. But it still must be a bug as surely you should be able to work with CMYK values when drawing instead of RGB! Luciano please report this as a bug.
    Design is thinking made visual.