Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Help video: New features walkthrough in Xara Designer Pro 6

Thanks very much Chris! I was one of those people wondering about the Opacity [sorry ... Transparency] Mask. Terminology can be very misleading. I also probably wouldn't have even noticed the symetrical drawing nodes. I have also had gnomra turned off, now it's on! And I found out what "gnomra" stands for I was also pleased to find out about the mysterious, empty Masters folders that have been popping up when using XWD6 ... guessed it was something to do with photos but got no further. Two excellent videos Chris, thanks again!

PS The World Cup is ephemeral and only watchable live, Xara is forever - that's how I prioritised ... nothing personal against your videos
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Great videos, Xhris! Xara should give you a sales commission... I also appreciate the timecode links so we could jump to different parts of the videos.

Cool Re: Help video: New features walkthrough in Xara Designer Pro 6

Just what all new users of XD6/XDP6 need to quickly get them up to speed on the new features. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into these video tutorials, Xhris. Very informative and well worth viewing, probably more than once for some of the more innovative Xara Designer 6 features.

Thanks,
    Harry

I owe you an apology on this one Xhris. Your tutorials are excellent.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks, Chris. Your videos are a good way for folks to get their heads around all the new and revised features.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    I owe you an apology on this one Xhris. Your tutorials are excellent.
    Water under the bridge

Thanks for the walk through of the new features, and yes there are quite a few. Looks like I'll have to hit the buy button this weekend

watched the videos with printed off release notes to hand - excellent - thanks

['do you prefer video or written tutorials' - answer I prefer both together, just greedy ]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Xhris, many thanks for your invaluable videos. Well made, very engaging and highly informative. I'm now a couple of weeks ahead in my knowledge of the superb XDP6.

Thumbs up Re: Help video: New features walkthrough in Xara Designer Pro 6

Just sat and watched these 2 vids Xhris, thanks very much for taking the time to produce these. Very useful lots of info and tips.
    Peter