Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: bug?

Default bug?

Hi,

When I try to use a template with Designer 6 pro I get an error message: this design is not included in the trial. Is the design on the CD? or is it a bug. I did buy and register the software.

regards,
    Frits
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scrrenshot.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	73350  

Default Re: bug?

Yes I have noticed this and reported it. I expect an answer soon.
    Either I or bb2 will post back with more information.

The word back from Xara is that the additional designs/templates will be available on the CD.
    I have no date yet for the CD distribution however.

They must have a download for the templates..... the disc will not be out till next month..... thats not fair...... I have paid for it but cant use it .

Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

That's very annoying because I just upgraded so I can do a website this weekend using some of the designs in the gallery. I haven't been able to get Web Designer 6 working on any of my computers (it keeps crashing under both Vista and XP) so I was really hoping to get some work done with this new version.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

See my answer to this thread. This will only work if you have Xtreme 5 or Xtreme Pro 5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

NeilH is offline Xara Group Ltd. Development Manager Member

We'll make the templates available via a download in a few days, for those that have purchased and unlocked the trials. This wasn't ready for the initial launch, but will be ready soon.

Regards

Neil

Thanks Neil, that is good news...
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Why do we have to wait a few days?

Can't you zip them up and get them to us somehow?

Sorry to be difficult but I really need the templates now, that's why I whipped out the credit card and paid up.

I would imagine someone from Xara should be able to zip up files and make them available in about 15 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by stevegill View Post
    That's very annoying because I just upgraded so I can do a website this weekend using some of the designs in the gallery. I haven't been able to get Web Designer 6 working on any of my computers (it keeps crashing under both Vista and XP) so I was really hoping to get some work done with this new version.
    A belated thank you to the Xara team. The new download gave me all of the missing gallery designs so I'm now very happy. And XDP6 is running perfectly - no crashing issues like I had with XWD6.

Thanks again.