Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Clipart for Olde Worlde English Cottage

Hello,

I am having difficulty in finding some vector clipart for use in an “Ode Worlde English Cottage” money box that I am currently designing in Xara Xtreme that will eventually be made.

What I am looking for is bird tables, pot plants, hanging baskets, trellis, climbing plants, watering cans etc.

So far, most clipart that I have found have a white background that I cannot remove using png with color depth set to true color + alpha. I even tried using mehdi eraser but it seems to leave behind a white border.

Any help in locating any of these vector clipart listed above will be much appreciated.

Thank you, DiscoverIT

Default Re: Clipart for Olde Worlde English Cottage

Have you looked at the microstock sites such as istockphoto and Dreamstime?

The vector images are classed as illustrations, whereas the bitmaps (even when they're drawings) are classed as photos. It also helps to add the word "isolated" to your search criteria if you're looking for a given object.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Clipart for Olde Worlde English Cottage

Are you looking for Free clip art or are you willing to purchase? Clipart.com has a huge collection of clip art, photos, and what they call photo objects which are basically photos with the background cropped out. But It is a subscription service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.