Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Carbonless Paper, put on tablet to draw?

I was just wondering if there was any paper like that, when you put pen pressure on it, it will make it seem like you are really using a pen.

I just want to know, cause I am getting a tablet, and I am not used to not seeing what I am drawing under my hand.

I am getting a monoprice tablet. Pretty cheap too! I hope it comes in today, I am getting jumpy. XP

If anyone has any ideas, I would be glad to hear them!

Have a good week.

Default Re: Carbonless Paper, put on tablet to draw?

I mean the paper that is in reciepts. The three sheets, white, yellow, and pink. When you write on the white, it ends up showing on the yellow and pink. Is there a way you can put it on a graphics tablet, and draw that way, like you are on paper, but having it on the computer.

I don't see why not.

Welcome to the Forums by the way

Thank you!

Well I just read that carbon paper can be messy and it is better to use graphite paper.

I just want something that can trace under the liftcover of a tablet, or right over the tablet, so it will be like tracing, except..it would be normal drawing, and I can see what I am doing, instead of looking at the monitor all the time.

I tend to look down at my hands a lot. lol

Your thread title indicated 'carbonless' as the question..
    Anyway, yes the first hurdle many new users of digitizing tablets need to get over is looking at the monitor while drawing, my (friendly) advice is to get used to it