Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default published but each page has to be refreshed a dozen times to read correctly

I love this software. I had no idea how to do a website or email campaign before using Web Designer - now I create and update a campaign and matching web pages every week. Please - I have just posted my most recent pages
    http://angelaid.com/AngelAID_Thrift_Super_Center.html
    i hope you can see the same problem i am having - i have check and redon the entire thing 4 times -- this is the 6th week i have done this - and the first time thi problem has shown up
    on the Web site - the pages show up originally - mixed with content from last weeks posting -
    All of the files from last week are deleted each week - before the new files are uploaded - how can this be happeniong????
    how on earth can i tell people "please hit your refrresh button about 12 times on each page if it looks a little (or a lot) odd???

Desperately need help with this -- i cannot discover how to "see" hidden things that might be causing this problemm on the pages before they are posted -- EVERYTING IN PREVIEW -- ETC looks fine and checks out.
    HELP!
    IP

Default Re: published but each page has to be refreshed a dozen times to read correctly

Your URL produces a 404 "not found" error for me. Please check.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	404.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	72756

All of the files from last week are deleted each week - before the new files are uploaded - how can this be happeniong????
    This may only be happening for you.
    You browser's local cache (temporary files) is showing the older content for the same URL to save time.
    Try emptying your browser temp files and restarting your browser before you re visit the site.
    Also check in other browsers to see how it looks.
    IP

Default Re: published but each page has to be refreshed a dozen times to read correctly

sent out a test email - the other people are having the same problem -
    http://www.angelaid.com/AngelAID_Thrift_Super_Center

sorry did the link wrong
    IP

just checked it in foxfire - happening there also
    i had already cleard cache when it happend - like you thinking this might be only my local problem - SINCE it corrected at 12 refreshes
    IP

Arlene, it's just your browser cache.

There may be a browser tweak/snippet that someone knows to tell your browser not to cache the pages at all (though that means slower loading).

Paul
    IP

I have only uses Internet Explorer in the last 6 weeks - this is the first week it has done this -- I loaded foxfire -- first use -- and it did the same thing - how could it be the cache - - since its doing the same thing for other people also -- who have earlier versions of IE - will this happen every week? if so - can i alleviate the problem by saving the file each week to a different folder?
    IP

All I can say is that I haven't been to your site before and it looks fine - not at all mixed up. The same in three browsers.

If you are seeing mixed up stuff and your clients see mixed up stuff, and I don't (nothing in my browser cache from old updates), then it does point to a browser cache problem, annoying as it may be.

Saving to differrent files/folders on your computer won't affect what appears on the website.

Paul
    IP

Works fine for me too .......
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP

Looks like this in all major browsers here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angelmom.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	72783

So it appears that you are the only one seeing the problem.
    You're not using a browser accelerator or something are you?
    IP