Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Twisted Brush & Drawberry

Dear All,

Not sure how much interest this will develop, but one of the newsletters I subscribe too, had an article on "Twisted Brush Open Studio" a freeware version of "Twisted Brush Pro Studio" which advertises itself as Digital Painting and Photo Editing.

Quote taken from the website (http://www.pixarra.com/) .....

"TwistedBrush has more than 5,000 brushes available, along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, patterns, textures, Adobe compatible plug-in support, integrated scanner support, image brushes, drawing guides, reference image views, dirty brushes, scratch layer, dynamic palettes and a whole lot more.

TwistedBrush runs on all versions of the Windows operating system and is designed for all realms of digital art

Take advantage of TwistedBrush Pro Studio SPECIAL pricing of $89 until June 30th!! (normally $119)"

For MAC users, I also recently came across a free Vector application called "Drawberry" which may interest someone.

I have no affiliation with these programs, nor have I tried them out ...... However, with the number of artists here, someone may find a use for one or the other in their arsenal. They just seemed interesting. and as FREEWARE downloads, what have you to lose.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Default Re: Twisted Brush & Drawberry

Thanks for the heads-up Keith I've downloaded the free version and am going to have a play with it this evening.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64