Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy LAYERING IS MESSED ! PLEASE HELP URGENTLY

Has tried so hard but really no way to figure out.

Please log on and take a look www.justanote.ginngoh.com

Please help by giving me in steps what to do to get

(1) remove the text totally for each image. I totally can go without any text

(2)Centre square can show image

(3) 2 clickable needed on each image :

a) when click on image : larger image appears at center box

b) when click mouse icon : link to clickbank (already linked but now the mouse is hiddening behind the image. Problem also when now click image; it gots to click bank..

This laying is killing... may i ask, can i email you the file for you to take a look?

Thanks

Ginn

Default Re: LAYERING IS MESSED ! PLEASE HELP URGENTLY

You can attach your file to a post within this thread, if you like.

as per attachment..

pls help thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

First try removing the soft group on the index page. Ctrl+Alt+U

Now you can affect each item seperately and not as one. Now Click+drag select the text under the main panel and press backspace and it will be deleted. The other thing you should do is delete all of those unused layers. Press the S (solo) button in the Page and Layer gallery to see just what is on that layer. If you don't see anything, delete the layer.

You can do the same for the other pages

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

(1) remove the text totally for each image. I totally can go without any text
    You can leave the caption text, but you'll need to fill the outline rectangle with color (to make sure that all caption text from other popup layers is blocked).

(2)Centre square can show image
    The thumbnail images should all be MouseOff and have their Web Properties > Mouse-over value set to 'Show popup layer'. They all currently link to Clickbank. It looks to me like you'll really want to use 'Locking Popups' from covoxer's Tweakset.

(3) 2 clickable needed on each image :

a) when click on image : larger image appears at center box

b) when click mouse icon : link to clickbank (already linked but now the mouse is hiddening behind the image. Problem also when now click image; it gots to click bank.
    3a) Use covoxer's Tweakset.

3b) Make sure that your thumbnails are on MouseOff layer. Currently the thumbnails on http://www.justanote.ginngoh.com/ are on layer 'Innovative photo 3'.

Get rid of all the absolute black (no blurr) shadows!

As previously noted, you have a bunch of empty layers, which when deleted should make your creation more manageable.

I would strongly recommend that you spend some time thoroughly reading all Help sections on 1) Layers, and 2) the Web Properties dialog (including popup layers, in particular).

Start small (just a couple of pages) and master all navigation concepts, then fully expand your website.

I've attached a single page functional example. Again, you may want to consider using covoxer's 'Locking Popup' tweak.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cursor; 14 May 2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: attached .web file