Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: paper textures

I am just starting out with this program and I have the Xara X Install and Movie CDs. A while back I saw a reference to a bunch of paper textures... art paper bitmaps of various colors and textures. In Fills button up top in Xara, I have about ten categories of fills and thumbnails for each, but no Paper. Get Fills causes a button in Task Bar "Connecting to Host.." to flash briefly then disappear (while I'm connected). In Fills>Options>Find, nothing returns from typing in "Paper". I don't see extensive fills archived anywhere at xarazone, or is it xealot?

I am just starting out with this program and I have the Xara X Install and Movie CDs. A while back I saw a reference to a bunch of paper textures... art paper bitmaps of various colors and textures. In Fills button up top in Xara, I have about ten categories of fills and thumbnails for each, but no Paper. Get Fills causes a button in Task Bar "Connecting to Host.." to flash briefly then disappear (while I'm connected). In Fills>Options>Find, nothing returns from typing in "Paper". I don't see extensive fills archived anywhere at xarazone, or is it xealot?

Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

On the Xara CD you will find quite a few papers in the Background Fills folder.

My Stuff

Found them in the CD directory under Textures. Thanks.