Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok, this is not "Fine-Art" or art at all... (Silly pictures works fine with me!) Look at them as post-it note doodles re-drawn (as is) in Xara X, as that's what they are.

I showed some of these to Richard (RAMWolff) a week or so ago. The early ones were actually small doodles on post-it notes - centerline traced in Corel Trace, and the resulting lines where cleaned/spiffed up in Xara X.

However, being obsessive - I couldn't let a piece of software decide where the lines would end up - so I ended up just re-drawing them all in Xara X, which actually turned out to be even faster and much more fun.

All the gallery "fast" images will have some goofy captions on them eventually - but I have been too drained (to ill lately) to get to that part for all of them. I called them "fast" as I don't spend more than 10 minutes on them - it's my Xara X scrap-book of sorts.

Only the first ones have preliminary captions to them... some of them will change - one can only take sooo much hate mail.

http://www.ristoklint.com/picture-ga...gallery-1F.htm

http://www.ristoklint.com/picture-ga...gallery-2F.htm

Examples of those post-it notes...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snowflakes.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	19673  

Ok, this is not "Fine-Art" or art at all... (Silly pictures works fine with me!) Look at them as post-it note doodles re-drawn (as is) in Xara X, as that's what they are.

I showed some of these to Richard (RAMWolff) a week or so ago. The early ones were actually small doodles on post-it notes - centerline traced in Corel Trace, and the resulting lines where cleaned/spiffed up in Xara X.

However, being obsessive - I couldn't let a piece of software decide where the lines would end up - so I ended up just re-drawing them all in Xara X, which actually turned out to be even faster and much more fun.

All the gallery "fast" images will have some goofy captions on them eventually - but I have been too drained (to ill lately) to get to that part for all of them. I called them "fast" as I don't spend more than 10 minutes on them - it's my Xara X scrap-book of sorts.

Only the first ones have preliminary captions to them... some of them will change - one can only take sooo much hate mail.

http://www.ristoklint.com/picture-ga...gallery-1F.htm

http://www.ristoklint.com/picture-ga...gallery-2F.htm

Examples of those post-it notes...

Carrots...

Name:	carrots.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	1897  

Rabbits need love too...

Name:	rabbits-need-love-too.jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	4117  

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hi Risto,

Just spent lots o time looking at your galleries. You are almost as twisted, sick and preverted as somebody I know.

Someday I will tell you how to punish a bad cat....

BTW: That is a complement...
    John/DOT

Risto

What can I say... You never let me down - some really really nice work!

Don’t even talk about obsessive – as hard as I try, I just can’t seem to do the simple and cool technique – let alone quick!

Thanks for sharing.

Steve

Glad you posted these Risto but the captions would have been a nice addition, then everyone can see how twisted you really are!1 A man after my own heart!!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Risto ... I enjoyed viewing your galleries. Two thumbs up

and 2 thumbs up from me too!

captions would be great too.

tim

man Risto, you sure do have a ton of talent... and that you have so much fun doing this art is pure bonus