Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Timed popup layers

Hello,

I have enjoyed the functionality of using the "Automatically open next page" and the "show popup layer (fade1)"...

For the "next page " I love the time control and for the "fade" I love the speed control...

Now it would be great to combine both in to a timed fade for popup layers...

or is this already doable???

Thanks

Ernesto
    Last edited by esanabri; 17 June 2010 at 01:08 AM. Reason: removed some wierd text that I pasted...

Default Re: Timed popup layers

Layer pop-up transition effects. Now the pop-up layers can fade-in and fade out on opening and closing. To make pop-up layer fade in place following keyword in the layer name "(fade 2)". The digit represents the speed of the transition. 1 is the slowest, 5 is the fastest. If you skip the digit, the default value of 3 is used. You can also set the fade in and fade out speed separately with following keywords: "(fade-in 2)", "(fade-out 5)". Important: if you have used (fade-out) in the layer name you have to add the (fade-in) as well.
    http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=45105

Sledger,

This I understand and use, but how about having a layer that pops up automatically after 15 seconds after the page is loaded? and then another that pops up after 30 seconds...

I know its starting to sound like a slide show, but it would be a great control and an information addition...

basically that was my idea...

Ernesto

Ah I see.
    No, not an option in the software.
    You could post a feature request in the Dear Xara Web Designer.. forum perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    ► Layer pop-up transition effects. Now the pop-up layers can fade-in and fade out on opening and closing. To make pop-up layer fade in place following keyword in the layer name "(fade 2)". The digit represents the speed of the transition. 1 is the slowest, 5 is the fastest. If you skip the digit, the default value of 3 is used. You can also set the fade in and fade out speed separately with following keywords: "(fade-in 2)", "(fade-out 5)". Important: if you have used (fade-out) in the layer name you have to add the (fade-in) as well.
    i need a sample.....please

Sure - why not.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Steve

Thanks for sample , but I do not see the difference

Did you 'preview' the file? Or just open it in Web Designer?

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Did you 'preview' the file? Or just open it in Web Designer?
    Preview