Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Southern California.USA , Quartz Hill Ca.

Default Re: Flash or Web Show

there are two files one is 2010-show0.mpeg4 and it is 468,774kb the other is a shockwave flash object 62kb also the give you code to lode somewhere of ---

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
    codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0"
    width="480" height="300" id="test" align="middle">
    <param name="movie" value="slideshow.swf" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <param name="play" value="true" />
    <param name="bgColor" value="#FFFFFF" />
    <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
    <embed src="slideshow.swf"
    width="480" height="300"
    quality="high"
    play="true"
    bgColor="#FFFFFF"
    wmode="transparent"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
    pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
    </object>

But I dont know what to do with

thanks for your help First video load with WD

Mike

That embed code does not appear in the source of your page.

Only the source I posted previously.
    Also there is nothing in that source to tell it to load an .MP4 - so something is not right at all.

I've done it for others so I'll offer the same to you.
    ZIP up all the relevant files and email them to sledger-at-gmail-dot-com and I'll take a look.

Meanwhile, in WD6, you can drag'n'drop an .MP4 into the page and it will create the correct code and placeholder.
    Have you tried this?

OK I tried it again I drug the MP4 to the page ..it took a bit of time then I had a message WD out of memeory then it went away I then had a white box with a Play symble in it...That was new I looked in the place holder and there was code ...Im 5% uploded and its going very slow so maybe in a bit we will see f it works
    Mike

How many megabytes is the MP4??

Hi from France,
    I 've had EXACTLY the same problem as you, DirectSound, and have been struggling for ages to get it to work..... and now it DOES !
    I found a new folder had been created "index_web_files" containing a single flash file. if you copy the files "name-show0" and file ".pxc" from your main directory into this subdirectory, IT WORKS !

Hello

I have Photodex Gold in fact I forgot all about it until I read this thread lol

Anyway just done a simple 5 image show with an mp3, when you click the create button select flash then the options tab ad make sure the "create html" button is unchecked the click create and save it to a folder on your local machine.

This should result in 3 files being exported a small .swf file a small .flv file and a large .flv file, the large .flv file is the one you want Simply drag and drop this large .flv file into WD6 thats it job done

Hope that helps

Chris

EDIT

Just been playing a bit more you can also create a placeholder and use the replace with flash feature in the web properties menu then select the small .swf file, when you preview the page you click on the first image in the centre of the placeholder to start the slideshow I prefer the first one TBH a bit cleaner and once the user hits play its away, either way will work though
    Last edited by ChrisBro; 09 April 2010 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks Chris Ill give it a try again. I did a slide show for my client and they didnt have time to come ovet to preview it so Id thought id post it on a client page. Well the wedding was Saturday and the need for that video is gone bit I want to produce a few of them and display what I can do for my clients . I will try it agan with your instructions and get back to you as soon as I get a show up

thanks agin for all the help.\

mike