We have released an update for Web Designer 6. A list of changes since the initial release can be viewed below.
Installing the update
Select Update Program from the Help Menu
Select the close button from the program update splash screen
Click on the Start button to begin the update check.
Click on the Download update button
The download process will begin. Upon completion, click OK on the dialog window which will cause Web Designer to close and the installer to display. Complete the installation to update the program.
Update to version 18.104.22.16808.
- Fill Gallery now working correctly
- Zoom icons fixed in the Export dialog
- You can now drag menu items in the Navbar dialog to re-order, or move items from one menu to another.
- Re-constructing a navbar after editing the master button now updates all buttons immediately
- Text Tool font menu presentation improved
- Web Properties dialog Page and Website tab multi-line text fields now work properly
- Constrained rotation (rotate with Ctrl held down) now works reliably
- Shapes with transparency applied and no fill color now render correctly