Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screenshot...

Did somebody can show me a screenshot of the new
    Xara X? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Thanks for read me...

-AceR

Why not download the 30 day version and see it for yourself.

Like you I did a lot of question asking before I pointed to the obvious.

Turan

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Why not download the 30 day version and see it for yourself. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Turan for the "rare glimpse into the obvious" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Here is a mini-screen shot. For the full screen you will have to heed Turan's sage advice.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Even So Humble...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X-screen.jpg 
Views:	532 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	18023  

I know that is obviosly to downlod the trial first and I will do that...

But I just want to see it fist... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now I know that the Xara X looks like
    Xara Webster.

So thanks Turan and thanks Priester for the screenshot. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Take Care and thanks for read me...

-AceR

How does one do them?

Hi BcDeb,

There are probably several ways to do screen shots, but I use the alt+Print Screen keys and then paste into Xara X. The alt key in combination with the print screen key captures the active window only. If you want to capture everything visible on the screen use the Print Screen key by itself.

Soquili [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I use Corel's CorelCAPTURE included in the DRAW suite. It is one of the best screen capture utilities around. There are also freeware and shareware screen capture utilities that let you use a hot key combination to capture the entire screen, the current window, an area specified by dragging a rectangle and so forth.

AceR -- Yes Xara is like Webster. On steroids! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The interface is very similar. But Xara is more powerful and has more cool features.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Rarely So Humble...

AceR - be careful - be very very careful.

I speak from recent experience.

After just 20 days of the trial XaraX period, withdrawal symptoms begin to set in.

After 25 days, your hands go clammy at the sight of the days left showing just 5.

At 30 days when the opening window chillingly states there are 0 days left I swear my wallet started to throb.

Needless to say I was powerless to resist the Purchase button, and now I am resigned to sharing this little piece of the WWW with these other lost souls.

Be warned - this program is habit forming [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

But b****y good fun nevertheless, which makes it all bearable.
    Alan

Ok, Alan, I'll be warned... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Priester -> I know that the Xara X is more powerfull than Xara Webster... They put XaraCOREL and Xara Webster to create the new Xara X, that's why the Xara Webster is not Available...

Now, question, did you guy think that is necessary to buy the Xara 3D? Because, maybe with Xara X you can do the same effects (obviously not so easy).

What you think?

-AceR

Gary,

When your right your right. After a while you start asking yourself how long does it take Xara to pull the finger out and post the software so I don't miss a day (have not asked them to send yet, but still thinking of the question). I'm on 24 day to go, thanks to my machine needing a rebuild.

But... to give credit were credit is due. I think this board is a big seller of the product. I've been following Gary's tuts for years (back when they were for Corel 7). When they changed to Corel Xara, etc etc I ignored the Xara comments (sorry Gary) and kept with CD7.

That's not in any way to knock Gary's work on the tuts (since 1996 It's my first visit of the day on the 1st of the month). But if you check out the various areas of Xara in Talkgraphics.com you'll have just 30days left before your a few $ lighter.

Turan

PS If anyone from Xara is listening do I get any discount for this PR? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]