Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Is there anyone out there kind enough to see if they can import these files into PS or AI for export to XaraX. I was hoping I could just import them as ai files but they won't come across. They should be fonts turned into shapes.
    Egg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: ai j.ai (413 Bytes, 121 views)
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Is there anyone out there kind enough to see if they can import these files into PS or AI for export to XaraX. I was hoping I could just import them as ai files but they won't come across. They should be fonts turned into shapes.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

The other file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

Egg,

a file size of 0 bytes - what's the trick?

did you miss to upload the files?

jens

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Jens
    Thanks for the prompt reply. A client that only has PS says he converted the text to shapes and exported them as ai files. Looks like there's nothing in them. Thanks all the same.
    Egg
    Egg

I opened your files in photoshop (empty), then in notebook, both files have the same text header but no data....

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hi Egg,

Illustrator= 2 blank files
    photoshop = same, same...

http://www.draginet.com/dragon.gif
    John/DOT
    John/DOT

Thanks All.
    I eventually redrew the font in XaraX.
    Regards
    Egg
    Egg