Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Xara Xtreme 6

Default Re: Xara Xtreme 6

I run all Xara software on W7 Pro 64bit and even have Xara X1 installed and running fine.

If XARA X6 removes some features from X5 like the Webdesigner features, which I use to create quick webmockups and design mockups.

It has to add more nice stuff to x6 to compensate for the loss of the webdesigner features.

I use the webdesigner features to quickly create interactive design mockups.

Something its very good for.

Xara Xtreme 6 will not remove any Web Designer features.
    Please review the previous posts more carefully.

But since it's so much fun to guess what's coming:

To Spline's point - if Xtreme6 is not going to be adding the WD6 features, surely there is going to be some other sorts of worthy upgrades in it that would be un-web-related. Which would also have to mean that THOSE features would have to be in XtremePro6.

Waiting - no so patiently...

agreed

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I am also waiting not so patiently I am updating my site and am finding myself bouncing back and forth between WD6 and XXP5. I am also hoping for some new goodies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I'm with you Frances, I really dislike having to jump between WD6 and Xtreme5Pro.

Hopefully it isn't in Xara's future marketing plan where we have to upgrade to new version of WD each year and then run with it until the features are added months later in new XtremePro version.

My exact sentiments .... or like I mentioned before, give us a credit = to the purchase price of WD6 when ordering XPro6.

I opted to buy WD6 as it was only $29 and I definitely plan on getting Xtreme Pro 6.0. I figured it was my impatience that cost the $29. I could have just waited. And I am finding the same thing - WD6 is so limited after Xtreme Pro. So, maybe next time I will just wait -NOT
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Smile Re: Xara Xtreme 6

Quote Originally Posted by slavelle View Post
    But since it's so much fun to guess what's coming:

To Spline's point - if Xtreme6 is not going to be adding the WD6 features, surely there is going to be some other sorts of worthy upgrades in it that would be un-web-related. Which would also have to mean that THOSE features would have to be in XtremePro6.

Waiting - no so patiently...
    Xtreme Pro 6 will include the new features as this extract from X web site shows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	webdesigner.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	71932  
    Tony