Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Xara Xtreme 6

Default Re: Xara Xtreme 6

I used to be a beta tester for version 4 but couldn't be bothered for version 5 as I was totally disappointed by the so called improvements on 4 and even more so on 5. So I'm not holding my breath for 6.

Dear sledger,

I've just received a THIRD e-mail advertising Designer 6.

Please contact Marketing and request to opt-out of email promotions.

sledger are you really that smart?
    Come on, man, I expected more of you.

The proper version of your post should be: "Contant marketing and tell them to release XX6 and not try to make people buy some worthless software all over again with different discounts and repeated mail actions."

Sponsi

Steve, as well as all the moderators, is a volunteer. We do not work for Xara or Magix. We do this to help the community.

If you have a problem with Xara's marketing efforts, as Steve suggested, please contact Xara.

You can rant and rave to us all you want, but we are not the ones who can do anything about this.

When will xtreme 6 likely be released? I'm trying the wd6 trial and I'm very impressed. I'm not sure whether to wait for xtreme or just go with wd6.

There's a few features listed in x5 that I'd like to see in wd6 like individual objects listed in the layers panel and the content aware rescaling which I think would be a useful feature for designing vertical/horizontal web banners headers etc.

Will xtreme 6 be less ideal for web design than wd6 or will it be just as good for web design but with more features? Not sure which product is best for me.

Sponsi please be more mindful of your wording in your replies and respectful of other users. Sledger gave you the answer and he is always very helpful to every user. Don't take his and other users support ever for granted.

Xcellent
    When I'm writing "Why do they keep sending us c-r-a-p (you consider "c-r-a-p" a swearword? ROTFL) newsletters with special offers, Xara, send me info how to buy XX6" it means that I'm disappointed with Xara because instead of releasing 6 they keep sending newsletters which are useless for people who are waiting for solid piece of software (XX6).

I don't mean: "Oh, I need help how to contact Xara." or "Hey, how can I unsubscribe." or "Why are they even sending me any mail?". I am not that dumb.

Everything here was a matter of opinion. It meant: "cut the c-r-a-p, show the stuff."

I'm getting really impatient and this whole mailing action with "special offers" every three days is simply not professional - it's poor, weak...
    Stay silent, Xara, go to work, do the programming (while reading people's wishes because nowadays companies forget about clients in their race for money) and release XX6.

John.

Apparently you did not read my post, so once more and maybe this time you will get the idea...

Sponsi

Steve, as well as all the moderators, is a volunteer. We do not work for Xara or Magix. We do this to help the community.

If you have a problem with Xara's marketing efforts, as Steve suggested, please contact Xara.

You can rant and rave to us all you want, but we are not the ones who can do anything about this.
    And I might point out, we do not work in the mail room either.