Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Thanks Dan for the clarification. Many of us use more than one program - that's reality. I hate to see things here getting off to a rocky start. Perhaps there is something to what Erik says about not using age as an excuse. You don't need any excuses. Your game cover is certainly competent and a great example of what can be done with Xara!

I hope you'll post more work. If you post to any of the software specific forums please be upfront about how the specific software was used. Posting this image to two different software specific forums without clarification was confusing and leads to distrust. Previously unwritten forum rule: Always be upfront and honest in your posts. (That doesn't mean you have to be honest with your identity - I'm really Queen Elizabeth but everyone around here knows me as Ross).

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Why all this talk about Dan's identity? Dan might not have posted much, but he's been around these forums since June, and I have absolutely no doubt that Dan is Dan and not who some of you seem to think he is! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

Dan I think it is great! Where can I buy that game? Good work! You did use Xara for part of the file so I think is ok to post here. I don't like war but Bin Laden deserves every punch George that can throw!
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Sorry for me snappin' at yous'se. Your all a good bunch of people and I have learnt to be more specific in what I put on the pages.
    All the same, like many other people I learn from my mistakes...

Thanks for tolerating my behaviour... Dan'o.