Tomh21 - I too think you have nothing to appologize for. I read, reread, and then reread your original post again. I fail to see any reason for others to suggest you want to censor or that you are a prude. You are of course welcome to "wonder" about the appropriateness of any image you see here. I for one recognize that "wondering" in this context was not necessarily a call for censorship and not necessarily an indication that the image was offensive to you.

Clearly, most of those who've taken the time to comment were not offended by Eric's image. Sure he might have posted it to shake things up a bit (Eric seems to like to do some shaking now and again [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ). If he was trying to be provocative, he fell a wee bit short - given most peoples honest enjoyment of the image.

I think it is appropriate to the forum because it showed a technique many of us would like to be as skilled with as Eric is. We can appreciate it as a beautiful image and for the skill it demonstrates. I think Eric should be proud of the image and I'm glad he shared it. That said there are some people who could be offended by such images. To help them avoid seeing things they'd prefer not to see Eric did provide an appropriate subject line to his post.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>