Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Error 1:
    In Xara X1 I opened a Xara X drawing which has 3 background layers. In X1 the layers weren't background layers anymore but they still didn't print on paper - that was pretty confusing...

Error 2:
    In my drawing there is a "{" which is rotated 90 degrees. I had to turn it upside down and used the "Flip vertically" button. On screen it looked good, but on paper it was printed in the wrong place. Instead I rotated it further 180 degrees and that worked both on screen and paper.

Error 1:
    In Xara X1 I opened a Xara X drawing which has 3 background layers. In X1 the layers weren't background layers anymore but they still didn't print on paper - that was pretty confusing...

Error 2:
    In my drawing there is a "{" which is rotated 90 degrees. I had to turn it upside down and used the "Flip vertically" button. On screen it looked good, but on paper it was printed in the wrong place. Instead I rotated it further 180 degrees and that worked both on screen and paper.

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

WElcome to Talkgraphics Qbrix. I have never seen the problems you found. Could you post example files here so other users could verify the bug.
    John/DOT

Hi there, Not sure about Error 1, but error 2 has plagued me since day 1, I have found if I convert the text "{" to shape then it works fine.

Dave

Was the curley bracket a text object? If so that could explain the printing problem.

What happens if you convert it to editable shapes (Arrange menu) and then print it?

Gary