Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: License of USE

Can webstyle graphics, templates and other features be using to create websites for paying clients? I am a web designer and would like to utilize webstyle as a development tool for my freelance web design company. I create web sites for paying clients, both personal and commercial sites. Can webstyle be used for this purpose. Thank you
    astewy3

Yes, Webstyle templates can be used and customized for pretty much any purpose and that includes commercial websites for clients. We know of many web designers who use Webstyle for their basic 'donkey work' website design and charge good money for such services.

About the only thing you can't do is just re-distribute or resell the templates designs as templates, if you see what I mean.

thank you, are you a representative of xara, or another xara user like myself? I do understand about not reselling the actual templates as template or reselling the actual software for others to use. Thank You for the information.

Sorry, yes I do represent Xara. I monitor these forums when I can and occasionally post from time to time. I'm the CEO of Xara.

Mr. Moir,
    Its nice to see a CEO of a company taking the time to help their customers, Hats off to you. I will diffently be purchases more products from Xara. I just purchased webstyle and just would not what to do with out it. Not only can I use it for my web design but it gets my creative juices flowing for design ideas. Thank you.