Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Xara Xtreme and Xara Xtreme Pro 5.1.2 update

Me too same situation. No serial number or user psw combo that works. Order confirmation says:

Your shopping cart is empty!
    Note: For successful online shopping, please set your browser to "Allow cookies".
    Return to http://www.xara.com/

Big help At least he program is running.

If your shopping cart is empty, there is no order to confirm. If there is no order, there is no sale - without a sale there is no serial number or registered user account.
    Without all of the above, there is no CD delivered and therefore no CD version installed on your PC. In this case, there is no update option for you yet.

Please contact Xara Sales directly if you are having difficulty buying Xtreme 5.

Thanks

Smile Re: Xara Xtreme and Xara Xtreme Pro 5.1.2 update

Iam having same problem and have ticketed Support with following request. so far no response. I really would like to get back to using Xtreme 5----

Oooops, Have just now seen sledger's Jan 04 11:51 previous reply.---Sorry I must have shot myself in the foot somewhere, but I did buy the CD. I do have the CD, I do have an invoice, and customer number and I am greatly puzzled by the Confirmation Document, --have examined the source coding to see if I missed anything, but can find no vestige of a Serial Number. have subitted another Ticket directly to Sales, but so far everybody on duty seems hidding behind: "This is a busy time of year excuse"--but anyway, the CD had a 30 day trial for Xtreme 5 Pro, which I am happily enjoying in the meantime.--a Hap!,hap! Happy Noooh Years to one and all!
    Bdkr
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bdkr,

Have you installed from the CD?

If you are having problems finding your serial number you can log into your Xara account from the Xara.com main page. You will need the email address you used when purchasing the CD and the password you setup at that time.

Once in your account click the My Products button. You can find your serial number on that page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara-dot-com.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	69003  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I'm having a bit of a problem myself.

I received XX5 for Christmas. It's the real thing, in a factory case, with a serial number that activated the program. I've tried to register online, but registration is unsucessful. I am a registered user of XX3.2, which I bought directly from XaraGroup on eBay.

How do I register a third-party copy?

Richard

Hi Richard,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

It may be that your firewall prevented Xtreme from connecting with the Xara servers.

Talkgraphics is a community of users of various graphics software. We do not represent any company.

Please contact http://support.xara.com for support concerning registration.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Many thanks Soquili---At last a magic bullet! Yes I have installed from my disk and am now about to checkout the upgrade. Have the Serial Number in a safe place to be sure also, and I still have my head of hair, tho it did come close to a big tearing session.
    Bdkr --

Hello again, I hate to only come up with questions but, I can't for the life of me find any option in the Help menu for updating. When I finally found a serial number I thought I was on the road to success,but-- here I am down in the doghouse again. Help --Oh program updater.

Bdkr please post an image to show details. Similar to the one attached to this post.

Name:	update_help-menu.gif 
Views:	189 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	69014  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

OK Soquili --Here it is

Name:	Help Window XaraX 5.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	69022