Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Could anyone point the way to viewing navigation buttons/animations in a browser?
    Things appear kind of half finished to me.
    When trying to make a few navigation buttons or an animation I feel I'm working in the dark.
    Where do we view the rollover affects?
    Quickly center the text on buttons?
    Even adding a web address doesn't give any indication that it's there.
    Is this a great drawing tool with a few web bits added on to keep up with the times or am I missing something here?

Could anyone point the way to viewing navigation buttons/animations in a browser?
    Things appear kind of half finished to me.
    When trying to make a few navigation buttons or an animation I feel I'm working in the dark.
    Where do we view the rollover affects?
    Quickly center the text on buttons?
    Even adding a web address doesn't give any indication that it's there.
    Is this a great drawing tool with a few web bits added on to keep up with the times or am I missing something here?

With the nav bar feature when you export the file to .html, once it has finished exporting the slices, Xara gives you the option to view the nav buttons in a browser. If you want a tutorial there is one here button bar tutorial
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I've just read your tutorial, and am about to try it. Thanks for this - it's just the sort of thing that novices like me need.

JWT

I did'nt answer your second question. To view an animation in a browser from the menu choose Utilities / Animation / View animation in browser
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Wow, when I see all this, I think that Xara has a lot of fascinating surprises awaiting me.