Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Feature Request: Option when to import series of images, each onto a separte Frame/Pg

If this were available you could easily then create a flash animation sequential screen captures or images.

Currently, importing a selection of images into a Xara Animation file puts all images onto the same frame. User has to manually create frames and move impages to a frame one at time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JPG series from SketchUp.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	67778  

Default Re: Feature Request: Option when to import series of images, each onto a separte Fram

John would it not be better to capture the screen with a program designed to create video?
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: Feature Request: Option when to import series of images, each onto a separte Fram

Depends upon what you can afford or have experience with. For sure not applicable with "many" of images, but in other cases this could be just the ticket.

I would certainly like this ability; I think I posted about it a while back. For example, I had 30 sequential renders that I would normally make into an animated gif (and I have software that excels at that already), but I wanted them as a Flash file this time, and Xtreme was the only program available to me that output that format. I did the manual frame/layer thing, but it would have been awesome were it automagic. I wouldn't want to do it for, say, a 10 minute film short, but for Flash animated sequences of a couple of seconds it would rock.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa
    Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinlandstudios.com