Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Web Page Flush Left

I would like my web page to flush left in the browser. I see how <BODY> commands can be used. I use CuteHTML to make small mods to the code. It appears that X5 uses CSS code. When I change the left code from 50% to 0% the center of the web page is now at the left margin. Anyone know how I can just flush left my page or are all X5 pages always centered? Thanks.

Dan

Default Re: Web Page Flush Left

Dan

Not a good idea to edit your HTML document. Every time you update your web page/site you will have to re-edit the file.

The best solution is John Horns Tweakset which is free and you can find out about it and download it in the Xtreme/Web Designer Forum. It's at the top of the list of topics.

You drag the appropriate tweak onto the page or to the side of the page and the necessary modifications will be made to your HTML document each time you export the site.

Thanks. I will retrieve it.

1. I've downloaded the Tweaks file and unzipped it. Where should I best store these files in the Xara directory?

2. In 3.2 I would see the .xar file content as an icon while using Explorer. Those no longer show and I get the standard blue X file icon. This happened after I installed the CD XX5 over the download version and then removed the old 3.2. I tried a Repair install but to no avail. How do I get that file display capability back, hopefully without the nuclear full uninstall and reinstall option.

3. The 3.2 version had a directory called themes. I kept those files and simply added the directory to the list of directories created during the XX5 install. What is the XX5 equivalent to this directory or are all the theme files in 3.2 also in XX5?

Thanks for the help.