Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Xara Xtreme Book

Hello

When I was Googling about an Xara Xtreme book I found this. It is not very clear to me if it is released or not. And does somebody has experience with this book? Or do you just suggest to learn with doing and YouTube tutorials?

Thanks again!
    Riemer
    IP

Default Re: Xara Xtreme Book

Hi Riemer,

The latest Xara Outsider http://site.xara.com/news/october09/ has some details about when the book will be released.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Thanks! On Amazon they say it is going to be released on 5 november, hopefully it does. I am thinking about to buy the book.

Thanks for the great and fast replies!
    IP

I have it ordered. I noticed that the Amazon price is $23 and the price in the UK from Xara is 23 pounds!
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11
    IP

Here it is $26 . Does someone know what the different is between a Kindle edition and a paper back?

Thanks!
    IP

I'd like to know how good is the book to people that have some experience using xara, if somebody get it I'd really appreciate your comments.
    I've learnt a lot from xara xone tutorial and I can't realize how much this book can bring, may be it has many important topics and it worth to buy it.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you
    Best regards
    Javier
    IP

I do not understand it anymore. You have got this and this version. What is the difference between them? And when they will be released 23 Nov? Sorry it is not clear to me :$.
    IP

@gracehjs - That's why I'm not buying it as I had planned. There's a lot of this pricing ... £ = $ ... going on at the moment, Adobe are notorious for it, didn't think Xara would do that though
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64
    IP

Reimer you would need to ask either Amazon or McGraw-Hill Osborne about the difference in price. I would assume the higher price in the UK is because of shipping from the US to the UK.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

I need ship it to The Netherlands. But I don't understand it anymore, http://www.mhprofessional.com/produc...sbn=0071625593 you can buy the book already?!? Do you guys have an idea when Amazon has the book? On the link you can see some more info about the book btw.
    IP