Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Internal program error

Hi,
    Am using Web Designer at present, and have just encountered an error code problem, "internal program error 1759.k.no.nt". Can't see where these are listed (normal male blindness probably), but can someone enlighten me please about this issue? Not sure exactly what I was doing at the time, perhaps trying to change buttons, but it now pops up frequently. Can I fix this, or do I have to abandon that project and start over?
    Thanks,
    Roger
    20 Oct 09

Default Re: Internal program error

Hi all, Just an update.. I abandoned my earlier web design project and started a new one, however, almost immediately the same error starting reappearing in dialog boxes ("internal program error 1759.k.no.nt"). Anyway, as I really wanted to get going and no-one had yet offered any ideas, I took the more drastic step of uninstalling the program, rebooting, redownloading and reinstalling the program. As Web Designer was reporting an internal program error, it seemed logical to wipe the program and start again. I only hope that was the best course of action, but will have to wait and see.
    Cheers,
    Roger
    20 Oct 09

I think I encountered that error code yesterday when trying to create a simple image. That and out of memory and a few others.

Often when this happens it's a good idea to close the document and reboot your computer.

If you are using Bill and Steve's excellent utility XaReg (download free from the Xara Xone Shareware Page) and have saved your work and have opted to create BAK backup files, all will not be lost.

Thanks Gary,
    I will follow that suggestion and install that program, but hoping this doesn't happen again (or keep happening!) when I get underway once more,
    Cheers,
    Roger
    21 Oct 09