Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: create an email

Default Re: create an email

Nooooooooooooooooooooo........

Drifter, Have you used this software? They don't seem to have a trial version and it's not clear to me from their web site (or from the other references I found via a Google search) exactly what it can do. In ConstantContact, I can insert graphics and they have a stock set of backgrounds but the design capabilities are very limited. Also, it has a monthly fee. But they also handle a lot of the detail stuff of email campaigns and reporting, which might be nice.

Charlie I have not used incredimail for several years. From my experience the Letter Creator was very easy to use but the output could only be used within incredimail.

I stopped using incredimail because of memory leaks and several security hazards. Perhaps it may have improved greatly over the past 9 to 10 years.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I use Incredimail itself now - used it for years, then after reading about foxmail and thundermail, thunderbird or something like that, I tried them both, but came back to Incredimail. I haven't used the Letter Creator in years. I thought letters created by it could be viewed by anyone who can view their emails in html. I could be wrong.
    I am not recommending it, per se, just saying that it is out there.
    -=Bob=-